rebellious pigtails welcome

Hand me the hair elastics - it's time!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Very Sad Week

First, I find out a very dear friend was not only very sick, but in hospice care. He passed away on Tuesday afternoon. And then, all week it seemed that almost everyday at least one of my friends had to say farewell to one of their furkids - mostly unexpectedly.
Thursday evening my boyfriend who is far from my arms in Los Angeles came home to find his youngest cat utterly lethargic and not at all interested in treats that he usually goes bonkers for. His gums were pale and he looked in bad shape. On Friday, he got his furbaby to the vet only to find out that his feline friend was extremely jaundiced and most likely succumbing to liver cancer/liver failure and was put to sleep. :( My heart broke anew for my beau who was utterly out of my reach to hug and help him through his grief.
For all of my friends experiencing loss, know that my heart goes out to you and I am very sorry for your loss.
W.

No comments:

Post a Comment